Breathtaking Views at Continental House - $650,000
ADDRESS:100 Ward Street #505, Seattle, WA 98109 Open house Sunday Dec. 9th from 1 to 4 PM!
NWMLS #: 428800
SQUARE FEET: 1,275
PARKING: 1 secure packing space
FEATUTES: Redesigned and Updated in 2009
• View of downtown, Space Needle, Mt. Rainier & Elliott Bay
• 5th floor corner unit of Continental House
• Cherry cabinets
• Slab satin black granite and marble tile accents
• Travertine flooring throughout living space
• Wall to wall carpet in bedrooms
• New high-end stainless appliances
• Modern lighting
• Slate flooring and shower in 2nd bath
• Solid concrete construction
• Custom Closets
• A quiet space with sound absorbing sheet rock in ceilings
• 220 volt, forced air wall heaters
• Gas fireplace - Gas included in HOA dues!
Breathtaking views from this redesigned & updated corner unit. A quiet space w/ solid concrete construction. Light filled open floor plan w/ Travertine flooring throughout. Kitchen includes slab satin black granite, cherry cabinets, marble accents & high-end appliances. Updated baths, one w/ slate tile & 2 headed shower. Large balcony, spacious carpeted bedrooms w/ custom closets, updated molding, hardware & doors w/ secure parking. All in this well maintained building in the perfect Queen Anne location.
Contact Andrew today - 206-930-8238
View Larger Map
Join Andrew's Mailing List